Alton Lane collects information from you when you create an Alton Lane account or update your account, when you book an appointment or fitting with us, shop online or in our showrooms, opt-in to receive our newsletters, participate in giveaways, sweepstakes, contests, promotion or survey, or join our social networking sites. When you create an Alton Lane account, we may ask for information such as your name, phone number, email address, city, state and zip code.
Once you create and sign into your account, Alton Lane automatically receives information from your browser, such as your IP address, and cookies. Cookies enable our website to recognize you as you move throughout our website and stores your navigational patterns and any items you have placed in your shopping cart. Your web browser also allows us to track statistics such as types of browsers on our website, page views, navigational patterns and high traffic areas. This information does NOT track personally identifiable information about our users.
We may combine your information from our website with information you have provided in our showrooms to ensure that our service to you is relevant and timely.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Alton Lane does not rent, sell or share your personal information to unaffiliated third parties. Occasionally, we work with trusted partners who work on our behalf to improve our services to you. These partners may have access to your personal information after they have agreed to our confidentiality agreement.
In addition to using your personal information to improve and enhance your experience with Alton Lane, we use information to better target our marketing to your behavioral preferences. If you create an account on our website, you will be required to provide your email address and you may automatically be added to our email list and receive marketing or promotional information from us.
If you do not wish to receive Alton Lane marketing emails, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all Alton Lane marketing emails. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing email lists.
Please note that if even if you unsubscribe to our marketing email list, you will still receive servicing emails such as notifications of upcoming appointments, order confirmation and shipment status.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Alton Lane calculates ground service shipping on your order in the following way: "Per Shipment" Cost + "Per Item" Cost = Total Shipping Cost.
per shipment cost
Round 1 or Non-custom: $10
Round 2 (if applicable): $8
per item cost
Blazer, Trouser, Shirt, Tie: $3
Suit, Tuxedo, Overcoat: $5
Effective as of February 1, 2012
California Consumer Privacy Act
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Alton Lane, Inc. disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- • The categories of personal information we collected about you
- • The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- • Our business or commercial purpose for collection that personal information
- • The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- • The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- • If we disclosed or sold your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- o Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
o Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- • Deny you goods or services
- • Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- • Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- • Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that may result in different prices, rates or quality of goods or services. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we provide will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- • Contacting us by telephone at 888-800-8616
- • Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may take a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- • Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
- • Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
Alton Lane has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Identifiers: Real name, postal address, email address
Usage: Information on the User’s interaction with Alton Lane
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- • To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders.
- • To provide, support, personalize and develop our Websites, products and services
- • To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us
- • To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud
- • To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Alton Lane has not sold any customer personal information.
Find Your Perfect Fit
Book an appointment in one of our showrooms and let our team of style experts help you find your perfect fit.Book Appointment